Left to checkout
- Hurricane Ridge.
- 1-2 stops along Crescent Lake.
- Hoh Rainforest: I already did the two short hikes here. What remains is the 18 mile trail along the river.
- Sol Duc Falls and the nearby hot springs. (Apparently, the waterfall is very beautiful.)
- Maybe go to La Push if I am on far west near Forks.
Hoh River Trail backpacking
- ~35 miles roundtrip. Mostly flat without a lot of elevation gains. Bunch of campsites along the way, so can stop anywhere you want.
- July-August (and maybe June and September) are better times when it doesn’t rain.
- What’s the bear situation?
- Hike to the end, Blue Glacier, is a day hike and involves serious elevation gain.
Hoh River Trail - Backpacking/Camping | RootsRated