- San Juan Island.
- Mount St. Helens - far from Seattle (>3 hours) and close to Portland.
- Astoria in Oregon.
- Axe throwing.
- Chocolate tour.
- Wine tour in Woodinville.
- Escape room.
- Watch a Seahawks game in a sports bar.
- Wild Waves Theme & Water Park.
- Can Can.
- Lake Chelan once more?
- Boating on Green Lake in summers.
- Mailbox - difficult, so attempt when there isn’t snow.
- North Cascades
- Hidden Lake Lookout - 8 mi. Alltrails.
- Perry Creek - 10.5 mi.
- Lena Lake - looks gorgeous for a summer hike - 7 mi. Google maps.
- https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/washington/colchuck-lake-trail - 8 miles.
- Lime Kiln Trail - 7 miles. Only one hour from Seattle.
- Cape Lookout - 5 miles - 4.5 hours drive from Seattle. Longer through US-101 but might be prettier.
Good camping locations
- Moran State Park on San Juan Islands. (Has five freshwater lakes for swimming and non-motorized boating.)
- Spencer Spit State Park.
- Enchantments. (It’s difficult.)
- Hoh River Trail.
- Jade Lake: ~26 miles over 3 days with elevation gain, which means a lot of hiking in addition to learning how to backpack. (Probably not that great for me.)