- Baked Chicken Breasts with Honey Mustard Sauce - Cafe Delites
- Oven Baked Chicken Breasts - Spend With Pennies
- Roasted chicken thighs
- Shredded chicken in Instantpot
- Peanut sauce - https://thegirlonbloor.com/peanut-chicken-meal-prep-bowls/
Dry marinate for chicken
Smoked paprika, cumin and thyme. Also, sprinkle salt. (Salt and black pepper doesn’t taste great.)
Pan-seared chicken breasts
- Flatten the thick end a bit - no need to do that for the whole chicken though. (Optional: Cut a breast in slant into 2-3 pieces.)
- Marinate for however long I can.
- Heat the pan on high, put some oil and let that warm up too.
- Put chicken at heat=5 (or medium) for 4 minutes, flip each piece and let cook for another 4 minutes.
Boiled chicken breasts
- Put chicken breasts in a pan and cover with an inch of water.
- Bring water to a boil and then decrease heat to let chicken simmer.
- Wait for the internal temperature to reach 165 F (in about 8-16 minutes).
Roasted chicken breasts
- Preferably buy same-sized chicken breasts. Following recipe is with big sized breasts.
- Don’t wash chicken.
- Coat with olive oil, salt and seasoning.
- Pour some sauce - with broth base - over the chicken. The broth probably gives the chicken moisture.
- Leave for some time.
- Oven bake 21 minutes at 400 F.
- Broil High for 4 minutes. Can change the last two to 20 and 5 respectively.
Roasted (boneless) chicken thighs
- Drizzle chicken with very little olive oil and season with seasoning, salt and pepper. (Can also add butter, lemon zest or garlic.)
- (Bake chicken thighs skin-side-up and do not flip or move the chicken as it bakes.)
- Bake (skin side up) at 400 F for 18 minutes.