Things to keep in mind
- Don’t use nose while swimming.
- Fingers together.
- Use little force while moving arms and legs.
- Stretch out arms fully while moving.
- Breathe in a cadence - breathe in (in a quick gasp and fully) while stretching out one hand, breathe out on the other.
- Hands and legs don’t come out of the water while moving.
- After some time though, I could bring my hands out while moving my face in opposite direction to avoid splashing water into my face.
- Fingers don’t touch (so hand remains wide open).
- Chin should touch the chest before and during the dive. That way, water won’t go into the nose.